Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MAY in LOVE.

to gain the 'true love' you must desire to heal..

yeaa.. i keep remember this word in my mind..
i know he will come standing next to me and led me from falling back into a lonely and desolate world again..
when the first time saw u, i didnt hope anything.. seriously i told u :p HAHA
but maybe its just the feeling.. theres something on u that makes me attracted to get to know closer with u..
i dont know what is it.. i just smile and ignore the feeling..
the past makes me 'trauma' not to fall in love again..
but who knows.. before u get to know me closer, u have appeared in my dream..
u stood in a corner and u smile at me..
and i still remember that dream until now..
maybe u all said, eleh..yer latu kau ana.. tipuu jer semua tuu..
HAHA.. terpulang nak trust o not.. but it is me who dream it..
i know, mimpi x semua we can trust it.. itu semua mainan syaitan.. betul x..?
but all the things happen in my life rite now its just coincidence..
love can be uncertain in many ways..
after woke up from the dreams, he again always remembered in my mind..
again, i ignore the feeling..
until in silently, i actually feel something about him.. ( oke kepada yang menyampah, hope dont scroll down.. KIH3 :) )
as time pass by, i just keep it..keep it and keep it..
coz i know, i dont want to be loved again.. i scared.. i scared to be the person with full of tears again :''(
but actually, many times in life i seek or desire true love in my life.. 
u know guys, some of us seek aspects in others we can’t give..
many people desire love, but can’t love.. 
and many desire companionship when they really are just afraid to be alone.
hmm.. this is really i scared for..
what actually i hope for is the person who can give a truthful love not main2 yaa.. :)


did i terlalu jiwang wrote this..? -__-"

never mind.. yang penting, hati saya dapat diluah2 dan dikorek2 dalam blog ni.. hee ^_^

siapa tahu, jodoh di tangan ALLAH S.W.T. dan semua pertemuan di atur olehNya..
he finally saw my heart as i do..
even at this time still scared to accept someone in ma life..
but i know the time has coming..

i have crossed the road.. i have walked in facing the fact of moments..
i dont regret of those moment i faced because i have learnt from it..
i know whos to trust and dont..
and until now, i thank you Allah The Almighty for giving me back the smile :)

thanks to mak n ayah for blessing our relationship..
but ada juga pesan mak ayah and i will remember all the times,
" haa.. jangan dok syok sangat bercinta.. cinta pada Allah no 1.. yang penting, belajar dulu sampai capai impian masing2..."
amiinn.. InsyaAllah mak ayah.. angah buat yang terbaik :)

dedicated to HIM :
your presence helped me to revived myself..
to fix what has been torn into pieces..
you taught me to live and love again..
and give me hope in a heartless world..
thanks for healing my past..
thanks for sharing your life with me..
thanks for always be on my side..
thanks for going through the hardships with me..
thanks for colouring my life from the gloomy life..
thanks again and again for loving me..

u complete me~


PLEASE DONT BREAK MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment